Test Forum :  Fourthcity Forum The fastest message board... ever.
This is a test forum. Feel free to delete it or edit after installation. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
/www.thevikingslockerroom.com
Posted by: panxing18 (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2019 10:51PM

Good Morning Gjallarhorn episode 50 talks the 2019 Vikings draft class"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNFL DraftDraftMinnesota VikingsVikings Draft Recap Good Morning Gjallarhorn StyleNew Adrian Peterson Jersey ,2commentsGood Morning Gjallarhorn episode 50 talks the 2019 Vikings draft classCDTShareTweetShareShareVikings Draft Recap Good Morning Gjallarhorn StyleGood morning Horners! Your beloved Minnesota Vikings have completed the 2019 draft with 12 overall selections and plenty of transactions to get there. Ted, Drew, and myself bring you the recap and the only way grizzled old fans can. Be prepared for some fascinating and absolutely humorous analysis as we dive into some of your favorite picks.Not since 1965, has four offensive players been selected with the first four picks by the Vikings. Those household names included Jack Snow [WR], Archie Sutton [T], Lance Rentzel [WR], and Jim Whalen [TE]. This year soon to be household names started out with Garrett Bradbury [C], Irv Smith [TE], Alexander Mattison [RB], and Dru Samia [G]. 1965 was a very long time ago, and to our senior fans that remember that far back, I salute you. For the rest of us, join in the enjoyment of learning about this yearís selections.Obviously, Gary Kubiak had a huge influence over the Vikings direction during this draft. Known for his offensive mind and scheme, we can see the direct effect. He may be the first person to ever convince Mike Zimmer not to pick any defenders early. That demonstrates one heck of a relationship http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-kirk-cousins-jersey , either good or bad, that weíll look forward to seeing in 2019. Not to give all credit to Kubiak, because we know Kevin Stefanski and Rick Dennison were also involved as well as Rick Spielman and his scouting department, and of course how the board fell.Players discussed in this episode include Mattison, Bradbury, Samia, Smith, and the lower round selections of Cameron Smith [LB], Khris Boyd [CB], brief mentions of Dillon Mitchell, Olabisi Johnson, Oli Udoh, and then Ted Gloverís favorite selection, Austin Cutting. All these fine young gentlemen were part of the 12 player haul, the largest for the Vikings since the league went to a 7 round format in 1993.Everyone that watched the live draft show Womens Anthony Barr Jersey , I want to give a big shout out. You all rock! It was our most watched show to date. We have two questions for you. Would you like to see the ďIn the RawĒ episodes done live this season, and what did you think of the Vikings selections in the draft?Like, subscribe, and ring that damn bell! Then shout SKOL! As always, enjoy the watch!Thursday Open Thread: August 30th, 2018 Good Morning!Hope youíre having a great week and looking forward to the onset of the regular season. I know I am because I can watch all the regular season games (thank you Sunday Ticket) but in the meantime we have a preseason game tonight with the Vikings v the Titans. Iíll probably follow online as the replay isnít scheduled until Sunday, September 2nd at 0400, (got the DVR setup just in case yo). Yeah I know itís preseason and the final preseason game at that, good luck to the roster bubble guys as they battle for their future in football. In the meantime, while weíre waiting impatiently for the regular season weíll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. Regarding the rules; follow them, I had to issue final warnings yesterday to three Open Thread regulars, I didnít like doing that, but we are an all inclusive Open Thread Eric Kendricks Jersey , even if your favorite team is not the Vikings or you are new, and as for politics?Check that shit at the door. With that, letís do this.Around the DN since our last thread:In the news you donít want to hear, Ted tell us WR Cayleb Jones arrested was arrested onmultiple charges, darn it.SB Nation has football therapy for your favorite football teams with numbers guy Bill Connelly, whose formula highlighted where squads can improve, and what they need to work on in their weekly sessions.Got a question for Ted and Di at Roughing The Podcast? Ask, what are you waiting for?Dan reads up on our division opponents so you donít have to! Note to Dan, please never use the Packers picture again, thanks, all of us.Finally, Norse Code Podcast Episode 241: The Saltiest Kicker.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com and their lunchbreak series: Vikings predicted as the NFC North Champions.Final Thoughts: Coaches emphasize importance of preseason game number four for the Vikings.DE Stephen Weatherly is bringing a new attitude to the Vikings defensive line.Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Monday.League news: From NFL.com A-A-ron agrees to 4-year, $134M extension, should have gotten more in my opinion.The Jets traded former Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater to New Orleans Saints, yeah this is up top so I wonít put my personal feelings about the Saints up here http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-latavius-murray-jersey , look in the comments instead.The Green Bay Packers traded QB Brett Hundley to Seahawks.We come to todayís media selection: Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy TrainAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isnít a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you canít disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume itís sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Donít forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.